Nick is an experienced, highly regarded investment advisor having worked internationally (London, New York, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore) and in New Zealand.
Nick has partnered some of the world's most recognised and influential fund managers as an independent thinker with absolute client focus and loyalty.
Understanding client needs and clear communication have been cornerstones of his unequivocal success.
Nick has over 20 years of disseminating and selling financial research and leaves him well placed to recommend key macro and stock specific portfolio advice.
Whereas investment management is an art, not a science, experience remains key to ensuring the best possible outcomes in ever-changing markets.
• Risk tolerance and profiling are the fundamental basis of any investment process
Asset allocation is a dynamic process
• Income and capital requirements determine most investment selections
•Sustainable, high quality performance
• Research based portfolio selections and advice
• Non-alignment allows access to a wider base of global research
•Keeping you in touch with what's going on - as much or as little as you require Unconventional ideas
• High net worth individuals / families looking for sophisticated advice
• Immigrants seeking investment opportunities
•Habitual, experienced investors
• One-off transactions
• Crucial to investors and their advisors
• Nick is an Authorised Financial Advisor (AFA) and has never had a complaint or compliance breech
• Ensea's custodial and execution services remain completely independent of Ensea Advisory Ltd